NO Exceptions: You must be 18 or over to receive Eyelash Extensions in our studio.
What are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash Extensions are a synthetic polyester filament skillfully attached to one healthy, natural lash to add length and volume. They are weightless, semi-permanent, easy care, pre-curled and 100% waterproof. Swim, spa, shower and sauna-safe. They can be worn natural or dramatic, are long-lasting and they eliminate the need for mascara. When applied properly they can last up to 2 months. As your natural lash grows and sheds the lash extension sheds with it. Your natural lash cycle can be 8-12 weeks so we recommend getting your lashes filled every two to three weeks to keep them full at all times.
Are Eyelash Extensions Safe?
Eyelash Extensions are safe for proper application and extension of a natural eyelash by a trained Professional. At this time, the FDA does not regulate Eyelash Extensions since they are solely applied to the lash and do not touch the skin. There is NO formaldehyde in our adhesive, however, all adhesives are cyanoacrylate based and some individuals may be allergic to them. The application process is relaxing and pain-free and many clients fall asleep during the procedure.
Your new Lash Extensions are very low maintenance and easy to care for. They are fully cured by the end of your procedure so you can get them wet immediately if you so choose.
Lash Care Instructions
- Always treat your lashes with gentle care
- Your lashes are fully cured with a fine mist nebulizer following your service
- This curing process allows the adhesive to become completely waterproof
- Your new lashes are swim, spa, shower, steam and sauna safe immediately
- Wash daily with Diva Eyelash Wash and Lash Wash Brush. Rinse thoroughly. Brush tips gently with your mascara wand
- Avoid oil-based eye products, mascara and waterproof eyeliners
- Use only water-based eye makeup removers
- Do not pick or pull your lash Extensions and avoid rubbing your eyes
- Please see a trained Lash Tech for removal
- If you experience any signs of irritation, contact your Eyelash Extension Professional immediately. You may be allergic to eyelash adhesive and need to have them removed
- Schedule regular touch-ups every 2-3 weeks to keep them looking WONDERFUL!
Master Lash Artist Training
- Certified by Lavish Lashes 2009
- Certified by BAALA (Be An Amazing Lash Artist) 2011
- Certified BAALA Lash Mastery Educator 2012
- The Lash Summit Long Beach, CA 2012
- Certified Russian Volume by Irina Levchuk of Lash & Brow Design Academy Moscow, Russia 2013
- Certified Russian Volume by Loreta J of Flawless L’Lashes UK 2014
- Certified Classic & Volume by Eyelash Divas 2016
- Global Lash Summit Master Lash Class Collective Long Beach, CA 2015
- Global Lash Summit Master Lash Class Collective Phoenix, AZ 2016
- American Eyelash Association Conference Portland, OR 2016
- The Hollywood Lash Conference Lash Masters V3 2017
- Certified by Tamara’s Professional Body Sugaring 2017
- Certified Official Eyelash Extensions Educator by NALA (The National Association Of Lash Artists) 2018
- Certified by LashFX Global The Educator’s Collective – Certified Master Educator 2018
- Lash Artists International Conference Gilbert, AZ 2018
- 24 Hour Lash Conference 2018
- Lash Box LA Mega Volume Training Portland, OR 2019
- The International Congress of Esthetics and Spa Long Beach, CA 2019
- Eminence Organic Skin Care Master Class Long Beach, CA 2019
- Lash Affair ModesTease Lash & Brow Lift Course 2020